We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.Responsibilities
Video editing videos for social networks (Facebook, Yuotube, Instagram, Twitter)
Types of videos:
- Promo videos
- Teasers, trailers
- Skills in Adobe package (Premiere, AfterEffects, Photoshop);
- Ability to work with different video and audio formats (synchro, desynchro);
- Ability to edit logically, dynamically, use special effects/transitions/color correction;
- Sense of taste, style, ability to match music;
- Responsibility, reasonable level of ambitions, purposefulness, punctuality;
- Willingness to offer and implement own ideas;
- Skills in sound design for video: sounds of actions, sounds of emotions, sound effects etc;
- Mastery of basic video effects editing techniques (camera shake, blur, tracking, keying, color correction, etc.);
- Selection and editing of VFX Video Effects;
- Selection of footage and pictures;
- Ability to turn advanced footage into teasers, trailers, short videos;
- Ability to work independently.
- Your portfolio;
- 300-500 mbps internet speed;
- Backup disk space from 2TB.